Dog Backpacks by EzyDog™
The Summit Backpack combines advanced manufacturing techniques and the highest performance materials available. The Summit Backpack has been designed and extensively tested to give your dog the most ergonomic and comfortable fit possible. It is built for comfort, function and fun while incorporating the Award-Winning Chest Plate Harness design to insure control. Great for off trail and a "must have" for helpful service dogs.
- Incorporated dog backpack harness for maximum comfort and control
- Wide flip top opening paniers
- Breathable material for increased air flow
- Built-in paddled handle for quick control or to provide assistance when going over obstacles
- Rust-proof stainless-steel D-ring for leash attachment in back and front of pack
- Ripstop material with waterproof zippers
- Reflective trim for extra visibility and night time safety
- Additional girth strap for larger dogs and extra security when making descents.
Color Options: Red/Gray
Size Options: Large Only
For best fit, measure the girth of the dog. Girth will take priority when selecting a size. The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body. Fitted correctly, the harness should be snug on the dog and not too tight.
|SUMMIT BACKPACK SIZING:
||25 - 70
||12 - 24
||24 - 38
||65 - 100
||16 - 28
||28 - 44
||20 - 32
||32 - 50
1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS
2. SLIP NECK OVER DOG'S HEAD
3. POSITION BACKPACK HANDLE NEAR THE DOGS SPINE AND CHEST PLATE BETWEEN YOUR DOG'S LEGS
4. CLIP INTO PLACE WITH THE TWO SIDE CLIPS
5. REAR STRAP IS OPTIONAL, INCLUDE FOR LARGER DOGS
6. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, BACKPACK SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.